ArabNet is this amazing conference that aims to help grow the web and mobile sectors in the Arab world through lots of really cool activities.
ArabNet conferences are held in Dubai, Beirut, Kuwait and Riyadh and are widely recognized as the LARGEST digital gatherings in the Arab world.
Here are all the reasons why you must attend the upcoming ArabNet conference in Riyadh:
1. One of ArabNet’s main goal is to support the creation of new businesses and job opportunities for aspiring youth in the region
They have plenty of panel discussions, forums, competitions, as well as pitching and networking opportunities to highlight and foster young talents in the region.
So, essentially it builds business brides across the region and stimulates the growth of the Arab digital knowledge economy.
2. This year’s event will focus on highlighting the opportunities arising from the bold Vision 2030 plan and the fast-evolving digital economy in Saudi
Everything you need to know about the coming decade in Saudi is going to be discussed, basically.
3. There will be an awesome Startup Battle and it is everything you want to be at
It aims to showcase the best of regional startups to an enthusiastic crowd of investors, incubators, media and digital professionals – every entrepreneur’s dream come true basically.
Plus it connects them with the digital world!
4. PLUS there will be an Ideathon that will showcase the best of regional entrepreneurs with great ideas
Pitch your idea to an enthusiastic crowd of investors, incubators, media and digital professionals, and it just might come to life!
5. For the first time ever in the kingdom, there will also be a ‘Creative Combat’ competition for young marketers
Register now for a chance to get invited to showcase your campaign plans in Riyadh on December 13, and a winning team will be awarded $5000
6. There will be speakers from across the world and MENA region to talk about building the next digital frontier in one of the region’s strongest markets
The event will feature four forums: Digital Transformation, Adtech, Innovation and Investment and Digital Commerce and they all have an incredible lineup of speakers from all over the world including the former deputy mayor of Barcelona, Twitter head of revenue for the MENA region, the vice president of international at Buzzfeed, the vice president of corporate development at Careem and many many more!
7. There will be a dedicated pre-forum workshop day for entrepreneurs to develop their skills and grow
The day will feature THREE tracks of hands-on workshops ranging from legal and HR to product development, helping entrepreneurs hone their skills and grow their business!
8. It gives you a chance to mix with the biggest and most innovative companies in Saudi
ArabNet’s basically bringing together the who’s who of digital – from around the world and from the most innovative of companies in the kingdom that are paving the way for the latest in digital.
We are talking Resolution MENA, Discovery Networks, Fintricity, Think Media Labs and so many more!
It is the perfect networking AND learning opportunity.
Dream come true, right?
ArabNet Riyadh will be held in Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski Riyadh on December 11 – 13, don’t miss out!