Oh sweet Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the focal financial hub of the entire country.
Now and then, seeing the city’s skyline makes you realise that living in Riyadh does not just mean enjoying the vast amount of activities, tall towers and a thriving business community but also the serenity in the stillness of the desert.
Prepare to be wow’d by the eccentricity of the city in 3, 2, 1…
1. Fragile sunsets overlooking the city’s skyline
2. The spiral building everyone knows and loves
3. Driving through a rainy day in Riyadh is a sight all on its own
4. And its modern buildings will make you feel like you’re in a futuristic worls
5. Who knew you could drive on to the Edge of the World in a main city too?
8. Even WWE celebs have taken pleasure in the city’s views
9. Riyadh is home to so many
10. There’s no place quite like it
Want to do things in Riyadh? Check out these articles
18 Things To Do Tick Off Your Riyadh Bucket Lists
10 SPECTACULAR Ways To Spend The Weekend In Riyadh
Oh My Guacamole! Five Of The Tastiest Nacho Dishes In Riyadh
Riyadh Is Reaching New Heights: The World’s First Women-Only Trampoline Park Just Opened In The City