During the beginning of the year, news had come in that a newlywed Afghan man living in Saudi Arabia died in a fire on his wedding night. Now, news of a similar tragic incident is doing the rounds.
According to online portal Akhbaar 24, a newlywed Saudi man died in a fire that engulfed his house.
Rescuers arrived and tried saving the man but it was too late.
They did, however, to manage to save his bride who survived the fire but was severely burnt.
She was immediately transferred to a hospital for treatment.
— اخبار 24 – السعودية (@Akhbaar24) July 23, 2018
They couple who hailed from the Al Ahsa region were married only for a week before the incident claimed the groom’s life.
The fire is believed to have started in the couple’s living room, which is on the second floor. From there it spread to other parts of the building.