There’s nothing like a good ol’ cup of Joe in the morning (or anytime after waking up, really) that can kickstart one’s day.
Here’s a few expressions of those feelings, right after a sip of your caffeine:
1. The anticipation, build-up and courage to take the sip
When you think to yourself, “Whatever my mood is today, it will soon feel a little better after this coffee.”
But anything before that sip, pretty much goes like this:
2. When you’re almost done with your cup and you get caught up in your feelings
3. When you start to feel like you can now do anything and everything
Energy boost on a 1002873!
4. Already thinking about your next cup and when you should have it next
5.The alertness you get when working after that coffee
Call it a placebo effect, call it true- either way, it’s got us focused.
6. When you imagine how good a warm cup of coffee would feel and taste after a heavy meal but have to wait at least 30 mins to an hour
7. Regretting having that last cup at 11pm because you’re up until 5AM but also…