Just 9 Seriously Beautiful Photos Of Hijabi Models Looking Flawless
Contrary to the popular belief, a woman who is covered from head-to-toe can be incredibly stylish, fashionable or trendy, or everything altogether.
Just take a look at the women featuring in Nike's Athleisure hijab campaign. Even some of the hijabbi models who are not only being repeatedly featured in runways and magazine covers but are also being made the ambassadors of some of the iconic brands. They are breaking the proverbial glass ceiling and how!
It's only fitting to take a moment to celebrate their flawlessness.
1. That's 19-year-old Halima Aden casually slaying on the cover of beauty magazine, Allure
She is the first hijab-wearing woman to ever be on the cover of Allure and Vogue. She’s also gone on to walk in the Yeezy season five show at New York Fashion Week.
2. Mariah Idrissi, 23, just casually breaking Muslim women stereotypes
She is the first Brit hijab-wearing woman to be involved in a campaign for a brand as major as H&M.
3. Chic and oh-so-stunning, 23-year-old Ruba Zai is a first hijabi blogger to be the face of Dolce & Gabbana. NBD
The Italian fashion label released its first-ever Hijab and Abaya collection for Muslim women in 2016.
4. American beauty brand CoverGirl's rather perfect and first hijab-wearing beauty ambassador is 24-year-old Nura Afia
In an interview with TODAY Style, Nura said "I'm honestly an average person. I'm only five feet tall. I'm not the perfect beauty standard. I never had braces, so I have kind of crooked bottom teeth. This is unreal for me. I always thought I had to be taller and have perfect teeth to even think about being in something this big." If that isn't disrupting the beauty industry, then we don't know what is.
4. Looking fly AF is Indonesian beauty brand Wardah's brand ambassador, and Pilate instructor, Lisa Namuri
She is also incredibly successful as the personal instructor of tons of socialites and celebs in Indonesia.
5.That everything goals is Dubai and US-based fashion blogger Saufeeya Goodson
6. The CEO and founder of Haute Hijab, Melanie Elturk, looking her boss lady self to a T
Look out 'cuz she is here for global domination.
7. Exuding elegance is Kuwait-based fashion and beauty blogger, Dalal AlDoub
They don't call her the luxe queen for no reason.
8. She came, she saw, she contoured...say hello to fashion and beauty blogger from England, Amena
Sorry she can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, she's busy rockin...!