So, the rain is almost on its way out with summer approaching. You never know when it might rain again, so this is just us dedicating accolade to the beauty of the rain in Saudi.
Here are more reasons why we love the rain in Saudi:
1. It gives us an excuse to use our windscreen wipers
Although the dust/sand can be a bit of an issue
2. We can use new hashtags on Instagram
#SaudiRain #RaininginSaudi #LovinSaudi
3. Because we end up realising our other skills..
Like surfing through the floods.
— Aiman khosa (@Aimenkhosa) November 21, 2017
4. Because it brings out our inner poets?
My tea’s gone cold I’m wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can’t see at all
And even if I could it’ll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it’s not so bad
It’s not so bad
— عبدالمحسن (@mldlq) March 10, 2018
5. The rain sometimes means no school
Day off to sleep in longer, oh yeahhh
— Malak Harb ملاك حرب (@malakharb) November 16, 2015
6. Because we get to enjoy our time with family
and make use of the BBQ grill.