Saudi designer Arwa Al Bannawi from Jeddah has only just joined the fashion industry two years ago, but is already making a splash. After having grown up in Switzerland, the designer took to Jeddah to become a fashion and lifestyle blogger.
After moving to Dubai, she worked in banking but then reignited her passion for fashion. In 2015, she launched a collection of suits and shirts.
Need a boost of inspo? Here are a few shots from Arwa’s Instagram account that’ll show you just that:
1. Arwa’s designs are classy, modest and modern- all at the same time.
2. She’s already released her collections in Dubai’s Fashion Forward and Sole DXB
3. Bannawi’s designs always have that ‘Khaleeji’ culture feel to it, which we love.
4. She’s unafraid to show the world what Saudi and Arab women can offer in the world of fashion
5. and her own street style is pretty amazing too
6. Her runway shows have captivated everyone
7. …getting big brands like Adidas to collaborate with her
8. and even Levi’s for this stunning piece!
10. We’re proud of you, Arwa!