If you live in Saudi and still haven’t been to Al-Ahsa then we’re here to tell you you’re definitely missing out. The oasis historical region located in the eastern part of the Kingdom is a sight to see.
So much so that we even wrote an article about it after our visit.
But if you’re yet to be convinced, then check out these 14 incredible photos of Al-Ahsa below then make sure to go on that road trip soon:
1. Al Ahsa’s oasis as seen from the top. It’s one of the largest oases in the Kingdom
2. Al Ahsa after the rain, what a glorious sight
3. Ibrahimi Palace, a historical palace built during the Ottoman rule
4. The inside of the Al Qarah mountain
5. The Al-Qarah mountains looking its absolute best
6. Al Ahsa’s view-from-the-top
7. Al Uqair Old Port- this site was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2018
9. At the Jawatha Mosque
12. A desert camp site in Al Ahsa
13. The residents in Al-Ahsa are some of the friendliest people you’ll meet
14. The Al Qaisariyah Souk has the best bargains one would see