Al- Ghat is a beautiful little town that is home to 16,500 people (as recorded by the government in 2016), located 230km northwest of Riyadh Province.
It is absolutely mesmerising, yet sometimes rarely spoken of…
Just check out this beautiful town for yourself:
1. This beautiful small town houses a population of approx 16,500 people
2. Located 230 km northwest of the Riyadh Province
3. With historical landmarks and archaeologic pieces that date back to 900 BC- 400 AD
6. The road to it looks a little unusual
7. But the food though…
8. Would be a great drive
9. Al Ghat even reaches a -1 degree weather during the winter
10. Look at their adorable camels!
11. Famous valley in Al Ghat
13. Looks like a dream…