Taif is like the unofficial summer capital of the country. In fact, it is blessed with such good weather year-round that you don’t have to wait for the summer to visit it.
But most tourists just go there for the weather and miss out on amazing things the city has to offer.
1. Visit a Taif rose farm.
2. Get an idea of Taif’s illustrious past at the Shobra Palace.
3. Admire the beauty of the colorful entrance of Beit Kaki.
4. Take a stroll in the sprawling Rudaf Park.
5. Eat fresh fruits straight from the farm.
6. Feel the adrenaline rush while driving on the Hada Road.
7. Enjoy the rides at the water park that sits at the base of Hada.
8. Go trekking at the highest mountain in Taif – Jabal Daka.