It’s hot and although this should mean being stuck inside our homes, doing what we usually do. I think, some weekends are meant to be for fun and experiencing more out of what life can offer.
If you’re in the mood for a weekend trip to one of the world’s prime vacay spots: Dubai.
Then this article should help kickstart a part of your weekend vacation to this city:
1. Have dinner at one of the restaurants here (which even takes you via a little boat)
2. Experience the poolside beauty at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s first 7-star hotel.
3. Take a selfie in front of the Burj Khalifa (classic!)
4. Zipline at the Marina (for the trill-seekers!)
5. Treat yourself to one of the locals’ fave desert- the Nutella shake!
It comes in the most adorable actual Nutella jar too!