Aseel al Hamad is not only a Saudi woman but the first one to have purchased herself a Ferrari in the Kingdom. Aside from this, al Hamad has inspired other females to be proud of wanting to take on the wheel, with her multiple achievements.
But here are other facts you might have not known about her.
1. She’s the first Saudi woman board member at the Saudi Arabia motor federation
2. And also the first Saudi female to own a Ferrari
Following the royal decree announcing the lift on the ban of women driving.
3. AND she’s also an interior design engineer graduate and a businesswoman
Al-Hamad owns a successfully-run design company called IDegree Design, on top of all that.
Is there anything she can’t do?
4. She was awarded for her efforts in educating Saudi women on motorsports and driving safely
The award was given to her by PR Arabia in February 2018.
5. She used to win a lot from painting competitions
In 2000, she won first prize for the Art Painting Competition in Riyadh. Followed by another one the following year, for L’art Pur.
المهندسة #أسيل_الحمد عضو الإتحاد السعودي للسيارات و الدرجات النارية و ممثلة المملكة العربية السعودية لرياضة السيارات للسيدات بالاتحاد الدولي للسيارات تزور ملتقى #نحن_مستعدون ASEEL_ALHAMAD@ pic.twitter.com/5TAdnwGmsa
— Picture | صورة (@pictureksa_co) April 2, 2018