Okay, well not probably everyone, but a lot of people often find themselves in a tough spot when choosing between these.
We have compiled a list of when you have to choose between two amazing things and leave unfulfilled when you choose on over the other. Often, times the decision is not easy and once you make it you have an itching sensation ion the back of your neck wishing that you should have choose the other.
1. Gorging down on Falafel or Shawarma
2. Higher rent with 3 months advance or lower rent with 6 months advance
3. Big SUV or fuel economical sedan. (though the choice has become easier now that the fuel prices are higher than before)
4. Around Eid time the hard to choose between Dubai or Bahrain choice pops up
5. To order from Maestro or Pizza Hut?
6. Working out at Fitness Time or a jog on the walkway?
7. Kabsa or Mandi?
8. When you wake up in the morning and turn on your phone and you are faced with the choice of first opening Instagram or Snapchat.
9. Accepting a higher paid job in another city where you have no relatives or continuing on the same salary in the city which your family lives in.
10. Shopping for grocery at Panda or Lulu?