The Saudi Ministry of Health reported new 17 coronavirus cases:
- The first patient is a Saudi citizen who was in contact with a previously reported case, and now he is quarantined in a health facility in Riyadh.
- The second case is an expatriate coming from Portugal via Turkey, and he is quarantined in a health facility in Riyadh.
- The third case is a citizen coming from Iran via the Sultanate of Oman, and she is currently quarantined in a health facility in Al-Ahsa.
- The fourth case is a citizen coming from Turkey via Lebanon, and she had symptoms from the night she arrived in Lebanon, after staying 6 days in Turkey. She is quarantined in a health facility in the city of Jeddah.
- The fifth and sixth cases are two Saudi women coming from Iraq, and they are quarantined in Al-Qatif Governorate.
- The ministry also reported the infection of 11 new Egyptian cases, and they are quarantined in Makkah. They didn’t have any symptoms, and they are from the same group that was in contact with the Egyptian visitor, whose infection was announced during the past few days.
The total number of coronavirus cases in the Kingdom has risen to 62.
An Important Guidance by the Minister of Health
أوصي وبشدة تجنب إقامة وحضور المناسبات التي يزيد الحضور فيها عن ٥٠ شخص.
— توفيق الربيعة (@tfrabiah) March 11, 2020