The Mayor of Jeddah Visited A Couple of Projects That Are Set To Complete Soon
It'll include a new two-way bridge, tunnels and more
Hani Abu Ras, the Mayor of Jeddah, visited a variety of Jeddah's well and underway municipal projects.
Based on his tour of the latest ventures, here's what we can expect to pop up soon in Jeddah:
- old Makkah Road: A 560-metre-long and 20.1-meter-wide two-way tunnel
- Prince Majed Road: a 609-metre long, two-way bridge!
- King Abdulaziz, Palestine and Al Hamra Roads: a 1,560-metre-long tunnel
- Al- Zahrah station (north): new facilities have been made so the station can produce elecrtricity in case of a power blackout
- Corniche project: This new Corniche is in its fourth and fifth stages that starts from Al-Nawras roundabout to Jubair inb Al-Harith Road. Wow, that's huuuuge!
We can't wait to see these developments complete and aid in the efficiency of Saudi-living.