Not everything you read on the internet is true and Saudi authorities are going to great lengths to debunk the most common COVID-19 myths.
With our social feeds being the source of constant COVID-19 updates, among the news, you’ve probably also got WhatsApps and social posts from friends and families containing myths about the virus.
What causes it, what’ll stop it, who gets it, and everything in between.
So authorities have created a graphic to dispel the myths and to make sure we’re fully informed.
“Not everything you read on the internet about coronavirus is true”
Be informed of the following:
- Any age can get COVID-19
- Warm of cool weather does not kill the virus
- Mosquitos don’t spread the virus
- Household pets can’t spread the virus
- Gargling with salt water doesn’t kill the virus
- Antibiotics kill bacteria, not viruses